.

Monday, August 3, 2009

We have a new PT!!!

So today we met with Carter's new physical therapist!!! She was AMAZING!! She was so knowledgeable and I think she is going to be wonderful for us!! She even gave us homework, which we were very excited about! After nursing school I never thought that I would ever say "I want homework!" But it also kinda pissed me off today when we left thinking about the type of care Carter was receiving from our other PT. I knew she wasn't the greatest but I never knew she was that bad until today. It was like opposite ends of the spectrum! Carter did really well too! The main things that we are going to be working on right now is head control, sitting, finding his feet, and his right foot. If you ask me I think his little piggies are PERFECT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment