.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HE IS ARMY CRAWLING!!!!


I am just ecstatic!!! My baby boy is army crawling!! It is quite possibly one of the cutest things I have ever seen, he looks like a little navy seal on the floor. I have a video on facebook if anyone is interested in watching. Although he has gotten much faster now. Just being honest with myself here, I do have to say it sometimes(ok well most of the time) it is very hard seeing and hearing what my friends and family's children are doing now, esp. when they are around the same age or younger (but I am just thrilled for them and the things their children are doing). I know people say don't compare your child to others and your child's normal is not the same, but sometimes that doesn't make it any better. There were several months in there that C had hit somewhat of a plateu. He wasn't sitting up, rolling over, crawling, etc. and those months were hard!! But it seems now that he has def. gained some motivation for wanting to explore new things and that has given him the drive to go for it!! He is not sitting up all the way yet(that is and has been my goal for his birthday) but he is doing much better!!
Oh and have I mentioned I have like the HAPPIEST baby EVER!! He smiles and laughs ALL day long. I can not believe that in a short 5 weeks that he will be 1!! It is going to be such a bittersweet moment! WOW how so much has happened in a year! A year ago I has huge pregnant, scared and excited of what our future was going to hold for our son. (The unknown if a very frightening feeling) A year ago I never fathomed I could ever love someone so much it hurts!! I have been planning his first birthday and the theme is puppy dogs :). I figured this was perfect since his LOVES dogs!
Carter is also jabbering up a storm now, he says dadadada all day long and is now copying the noises that you make! It is hilarious and so freaking cute. But of course no MAMA yet :(.
Ok well I better get off here, I hear him waking up talking in his crib.
Oh and BTW these pics are taken in an ADORABLE outfit that Bridge made C!! She is getting really good & I LOVE it! Just had to show off her work, with an cutie model!!
Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Pics are PRECIOUS..like always.. Have I told you that you would make a WONDERFUL photographer???!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete