.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Better Late than Never....


First of all I want to say how lucky I am to be at a job that allows me to be home on Holidays. So nice not to even worry about whether I worked last Easter, mothers day or any of those type holidays last year or not. So nice to be able to spend them with my two favorite boys and my family.

So this Easter on Saturday before we celebrated with Webb's Family. Mamaw Patsy had a Easter lunch and egg hunt. I didn't think that Carter would be very into it, but boy was I wrong. For a few weeks before this he hadn't been walking in his walker great. You would put him in it and he would just drop to his knees. He knows he is much faster crawling, so that's what he prefers and its much less work for him, so who blames him!! Well not this day!!! Jennifer Webb's cousin had an amazing idea to let every child have their own Easter egg color. His was yellow. So he had to find all the yellow eggs and put them in his basket. He LOVED it!! He walked everywhere to try to find more eggs!! He did so great and walked so much more than he had been that we even hid them a few more times :) Carter had a blast playing with his cousins as did we hanging out with ours.

Sunday (Easter day) We woke up and ate a yummy breakfast and headed to Church with my Family. Carter did pretty well until the end and he had enough of sitting still and being quiet. After Church we all headed to Firebirds, one of our Favorite Restaurants!! After Lunch we came home and Carter and I took a nap together, while Webb Studied and worked on a few papers. We do not sleep together often, but I sure LOVE it when we do!!! He is growing all to fast and I want to cherish all of these moments FOREVER!!! After lunch we let him open his easter basket. He loved all of his little goodies(esp the M&Ms, Choo Choos, and bubbles)!!! Later that afternoon Mom and I took him to play at the park and to Yogurt Mountain (YUMMY).

Easter weekend was wonderful and I wouldn't trade our families for the world. So thankful to make such great memories with them all!!!! Here are a few pics to recap our Easter!!




Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment