.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Baby Cohen is 9 months!!


I can NOT believe that my baby boy is 9 months old. We went to see Dr. Hanson yesterday and stats are Length- 27.25(18%), Weight- 18lbs3oz(16%), and Head Circ- 45.5cm(59%). 
He is such a busy little body with such an enormous personality. He is almost totally on table foods right now. He LOVES all carbs and fruits and most veggies. He has two little bottom teeth and no view in sight of any top yet. 
He sleeps from about 7-5 then takes a bottle and goes back to sleep until around 7:30. He is now saying Mama, which started a couple of weeks ago and just two nights ago said Dada. He also LOVES his big brother and Carter is a little obsessed with him. I could sit all day and watch them play together!! He is also getting more independent and is starting to really play by himself which is nice for me to be able to get a few things done around the house!
and he LOVES his Mama!! This little man would be 100% happy to never be put down and I can't get enough of him!! I am so blessed with this little man and am enjoying staying home and watching him grow and change everyday!!! Love you little stinker!


No comments:

Post a Comment