.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Carter's First Year!!


So Today is my Big Boy's Second Birthday!!! How did we ever get so lucky to become the parents of this AMAZING boy? He is the sweetest, most loving and most determined little boy. And he LOVES to cuddle!! He is constantly saying "Hold You" which melts my heart! How in the world was I laying in a hospital bed right now while my boys were at Lebonheur two years ago. It has FLOWN by!! (another post on that later) I have been looking back at old pics of Carter and decided to do collages of all of my favorite pics of him. Tonight I only got through the first year. So I will try to do year two this weekend. I also need to look at his birthday party pics, pics of our day on his birthday and do a post on those as well. I'm just a little behind. :)

Carter Birth-1 week
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months

10 months
11 months
12 months

Courtney



No comments:

Post a Comment