.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Expecting Baby Boy #2!!!

Webb and I are VERY excited to announce that we are expecting another sweet baby BOY!!! Carter is excited and is going to be the best BIG BROTHER!!!!
We found out we were pregnant on June 21, 2011, right before our amazing summer vacation!!
I immediately started showing after I found out, so it was a good thing that we were out of town for almost 3 weeks!! Here is our first pregnancy Picture at about 7 weeks pregnant!! I had to buy maternity shorts while on vacation!!

Here are some IPHONE pics from the last several weeks!!

We have Chosen the Name COHEN WEBB!!!! and could not be more excited to meet this baby boy!!!
Here are some pics Tiff took at about 11 weeks pregnant while in Nashville.
Our pregnancy started out pretty eventful. The day after returning from vacation, I started bleeding. I had my first ultrasound the next day. They could not determine if I had a subchorionic bleed or if we had lost a twin. So I was on modified bedrest for a week. I then had to receive several ultrasounds each week for spotting and to check the second sac. After a few weeks everthing subsided and things are finally going smoothly. I have had no other symptoms- no nausea- but I have been wanting to eat everything in sight!! This is going to be a big boy!!!
I have had 2 ultrasounds and blood work at Dr. Schneider's (our high risk Dr.) and everything has shown that this is one healthy little boy!! Thanks everyone for all of the good thoughts and prayers!! We will have one more Ultrasound at 20 weeks at Dr. Schneider's then we will be released to our OB!! Eeeek!!
I will update again very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment