.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rosemary Beach- Day 4, 5, & 6

Today was our longest day on the beach with everyone. The boys enjoyed digging in the sand, playing in the pool, eating snacks and jumping over waves.

Family- First real pregnancy pic(blog post about that later)- I was only 7 weeks in this pic(Eeeek)
Carter loving playing with cups and trucks!!
after nap and playtime we decided to head to Watercolor to take some family pics. To bad as soon as we got there it started thundering and lightening and became sooo dark. We got a few pics and then headed to Cantina Laredo, a very Yummy Mexican Restaurant.
Some of my fav pics of the trip!
Our sweet Family!!


and some very sweet pics of Brent, Ashley and their beautiful Family!!!

Day 5- I don't think that I picked up my camera today. We had a very relaxing day. It was a yucky rainy day!! We headed to Seaside for a little shopping and lunch at Bud and Alley's Taco Bar. Then Webb, Brent and Brady went to Brady's first movie(the Transformers), while we stayed back and let the boys play and I napped!! For dinner we had pizza again from Cowgirl Kitchen- we loved this place!!

Day 6- When we woke up today it was POURING!!!! And it was not supposed to stop all weekend. We decided to head home a day early and enjoy the sun by the pool for our last day of vacation. It took us entirely too long to get home, but I am glad we came home when we did. Carter did FABULOUS in the Car for every leg of our journey and we could not have asked for a better traveler!!!

Our 16 day- first Family vacation ROCKED!!! We could not have asked for anything more(except maybe a little less rain :)) I am so happy that we took the time to make such wonderful family memories and I will never forget any part of it!!! I am so blessed with such an amazing husband and little boy and so happy we were able to spend this quality time together!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment