.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

December happenings...

I already posted some of the IG photos from these days, but I wanted to share the others now that I uploaded them from my camera. 
Carter had a Christmas program for his preschool at Farmington. They sang several Christmas songs and had a few skits. Carter was hilarious. He literally sat there the entire time they were singing and did not move. He is not a fan of music and usually cries, so I am just happy he didn't shed a tear! Maybe he will care a little more next year!
 They also had a book exchange afterwards.
and I also snapped a few photos of Carter with this Teacher and assistants. He Loves them and all of his friends at school!
 Silly boy.
Later that week we Bridgette, Busie and I took the kids to our yearly Enchanted Forest trip to see Santa. Crazy that just a few years ago we started this tradition with a couple of 9 month old babies. Now Five kids later its a little bit more of a challenge(but we wouldn't want it any other way!!)
Here are a few snapshots of our day.
Carter loves looking at all the animals.
 The trains are the biggest hit for all the kids!! 
 and the Famous Santa pics. Cohen was clearly not a fan, lol.
 but Carter was VERY into Santa this year!!
 and this is what it looks like trying to get a photo of the five together, lol.
Just a few photos from Christmas morning. Most were taken with my iPhone as I was exhausted our ER trip the night before. and the day we came home after the first shunt revision. sweet boys!
 Hopefully I will be totally caught up now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment