.

Monday, January 21, 2013

my cuties

This week was filled with lots of play time inside. We had a few playdates and dinner dates with our friends and lots of family time since Webb was off today and I was off all weekend. Three days together never happens!!! Here are a few pics of our cuties from this week.
Cohen's absolute favorite thing to do at the moment is play peekaboo in the curtains.
 OMG I could eat him and those sweet cheeks!!
 Look at that little stinker smirk!
 This week Carter has been working on matching, puzzles and coloring. He loves sitting at his little desk.

 His incision is healing really great and its crazy how fast his hair is growing!
 Can't you tell that he loves having his picture taken, lol. 
 hehehehe
 trying out a little different processing.
My sweet boy is turing into a toddler. So sad how fast it is happening. Has really started standing in the last couple of weeks.

and yesterday I decided to be brave during their naps and sneak in for some photos. I can't believe that I was able to pull it off without waking them up. I am SOOOOO glad I did!! These are some of my absolute favorite pics!!
 Carter pulls his shirt up and rubs his stomach when he is falling asleep.
 he is beautiful!!!
Here you can see his Mace and Mitrofanoff. His Mitrofanoff is where we cath him through his belly button. and his Mace is the spot right by his pants. That is what we Cath to irrigate his bowels. Having these procedures done was one of the best decisions we have ever made for Carter and our family. It will give him the best quality or life and independence later on.
Then I snuck in Cohen's room. Just a couple of days ago I broke Cohen of his sleep sack. I Love how he lays on top and cuddling his lovey and has his little booty in the air. PRECIOUS!! He also got his first big booboo on his face this week. He has been climbing and pulling up on everything. He decided to pull up on his highchair and fell and scratched his face. Poor thing. Carter keeps asking about it and was very concerned that he was hurt. Sweet brother.
Can't wait to see what this week has in store. hopefully it will start to warm up more soon so that we can play more outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment